Saturday, May 18, 2013

garage sale finds - winning!

75¢
I added about twenty more board books for lily  along with a couple more amazing garage sale finds.  I spent a saturday morning garage sale hopping and found some steals! check out what I found!



BOOKS
a couple days before I was on amazon and was going to purchase three books (all about $5-8 each) for lily one of which was the hungry caterpillar. good thing I didn't buy it because I got about 20 different books including the hungry caterpillar for $10 (all in very good used condition). I wiped them all down with clorox wipes and lily is happy as clam with all the new books to read.


$1.25

$1.25

$1.25

25¢ each

$1.25

TOYS
ride on toy - $1
go a grow giraffe - $3
alligator xylophone - $1.50
toddler slide - $3




CLOTHES
found a good amount of gymboree 3T clothing for lily which is good and I could pack a way. I was hoping for more 2T but I was striking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment