Tuesday, February 15, 2011

feels like home


so mark and i decided we have a new song to call our own. it wasn't the first song we danced to at our wedding but it was our last. it wasn't a part of our selected playlist but i'm so glad our DJ decided to play it. and when mark and i were dancing to it at the end of the night it was just perfect—at one point early on mark was like who sings this?

chantal kreviazuk. :)

so i know he liked it too. last night we listened to the song that was our first michael buble – some kind of wonderful and although it's a fantastic song and really perfect for our first dance it's not as romantic :) i wanted an upbeat fun song to start the reception with not to bore people with an intimate slow dance. so it will always be our first dance song and "our song" will be "feels like home."

here's a link to that album. feels like home is the last song.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you posted on my blog bc I didn't know you had a blog:) I added you to my friend's blog update list. p.s. I love this song and was the song Jon played in the background when he proposed to me:) I love her whole CD!

    ReplyDelete